Sunday, August 16, 2009

First!?

Ok, well it's time again. Yu-Gi-Oh has a promising new set coming out ANPR ( I think we should dub it Ancient Power Ranger). ANPR offers a look into the XX-Saber archetype building on the already somewhat available X-Saber. Yea, Somewhat most of the X-Sabers have been released in duel terminal packs yet to hit America, but should be showing soon enough (I can't wait to not have money because of this XD). Moving along X-Sabers add decent effects to the warrior types but suffer a heavy hit of barely being strong enough to tear apart toilet paper; I know with 5Ds the mode has shifted to everything having a place and being useful, but so far they don't have a hope. I'm not an expert, but I'd put it's safe to say they won't see much play or break any new ground yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search