Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mo' Money, Mo' Card Games.

It really sad that I have to go broke to play these damn games. Speaking of which I have an idea or two in the works on a few I'd like to get produced neither are finished though. On the front of things for MLP, Everything recorded is commed and uploaded soon enough I'll get some more recording done and get some more uploads. For Yu-Gi-Oh I'm working on a strategy for the Fortune Ladies, when I get one I'll get it up here (Hopefully I can convince a buddy of mine to ignore proxies once again to try em early). Konami hasn't updated the ban list yet, but sad to see or glad as the case may have you Blackwings took a hit with Gale getting the restriction, other than that what were they thinking putting Fissure and Breaker back to three in a deck. I haven't had a chance to really play any as of late, but friday is my usual day to play; then I'll let whatever readers I still don't have know how it all goes and actually begin to understand the Kingdom Hearts TCG and explain a bit. I don't have anything else for now check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search