Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grumble grumble grumble infect grumble

So I was expecting poison to be an issue, but getting poisoned twice in five minutes seriously? I've lost to some pretty annoying strategies, but they never made me wanna leap across a table. First Strike on deathtouch was bad enough. I'm still going to consider infect an asset in T2 for withering down things and fighting indestructibility so thursday, yes a day early, I manage to blow 110 picking up a full box of Scars. I got a bunch of things I was after, and a bunch I wasn't. I managed a Koth of the Hammer, he's a people person just ask Venser. So what did I build then?

Creatures: 9

Ichorclaw Myr x2
Steel Overseer x2
Triskelion x2
Ornithopter x3

Spells: 31

Contagion Engine
Inexorable Tide
Mox Opal
Comet Storm
Ratchet Bomb
Lightning Bolt x2
Galvanic Blast x2
Revoke Existance x2
Grasp of Darkness x2
Steady Progess x2
Rusted Relic x2
Exsanguinate x2
Elixir of Immortality x2
Contagion Clasp x3
Golem Foundry x3
Everflowing Chalice x4

Lands: 20

Serjiri Refuge
Blackcleave Cliffs
Seachrome Coast
Glimmerpost x3
Swamp x3
Plains x3
Island x4
Mountain x4


I really do like Proliferating the deck needs to four up on tide but i cam across an amazing solution while joking about, Sphinx-Bone Wand; one bolt later Bone Wand is dealing a ton of damage. After testing though Golem Foundry performed exceptionally well making perpetual creatures; it'd almost be worth running extra Precursor Golems to Might of the Masses a couple times or be a jerk and Tainted swipe them. After all who said that creatures need infect, or poison naturally. The deck does need draw though easily dumping a hand onto the field. All in the same though unless meeting a counter or milling easily reloads from the elixir for five life gained, and a full deck.

5 comments:

 
Custom Search